When anyone buys any electrical appliances for home he or she became very excited for its working and functions, but only excitement doesn’t work he has to be careful about its parts because electrical appliances are such things which can give any time an electrical shock if any dangerous part is being touched.
WHY WE MUST NOT TURN ON THE REFRIGERATOR WHEN WE BRING IT HOME
It has been told to us that a person must not switch on the refrigerator after bringing it home, but he or she must wait for 2 to 3 hours for turning it on. Why? Because the refrigerator before coming to a house it must have been put to the go down than it came by road or air, but the gases and liquids inside it must have moved from their places which the agents for making the refrigerator cool.
So to stabilize the material inside it a buyer must have to wait for a while to start the refrigerator.
TIME RECOMMENDED FOR TURNING ON THE REFRIGERATOR
- Now they’re a different waiting time recommended by the manufacturer to start the refrigerator. But it also depends on which condition the refrigerator has brought to them.
- If the refrigerator has been brought lying down in the truck than the refrigerator must turn on after 6 to 8 hours because the molecule of gases and liquids must wait to settle down vertically. And then the person must council with the appliance manual as what is given by the company (instructions).
- There many more conditions for turning the refrigerator on before many things so you must listen to this without failing.
- If a refrigerator has been moved from its place for any purpose so the person has 5o wait for a while for turning it on because refrigerator inner parts are very sensitive so if any wrong part has been moved from its place it can create a big problem.
- Also after turning it on don’t out any heavy material on the refrigerator because as per the guidelines given by some engineer that putting anything on the refrigerator can make it hotter and can increase the electrical bill of a house.
- Also take care while moving the refrigerator from its place, as it can give a big shock which can also take a people life.
CONDITION FOR MOVING THE REFRIGERATOR FROM ITS PLACE:
- Firstly switch off the plug 40 to 50 minutes before moving so that its evaporator can defrost
- Secondly, take out all the food and beverages before cleaning so that smell of the food doesn’t sink the whole refrigerator
- Third, carefully move the refrigerator from its place without making any scratch on the floors and also on the refrigerator
- As every refrigerator is expensive but your refrigerator is a double door or much more expensive than the ordinary one than you must wrap it with a paper or a plastic and put it in corner of a house
There are too many precautions for keeping a refrigerator at home as the refrigerator is an electrical appliance. And electric and fir are very dangerous.